Arctic Camp Brattli AS was founded in 2019. We provide outdoor adventure with activities, healthy food and silence. Great nature surrounds us in the fresh polar air. We’d like you to experience nature and the area around us, by being present in the activities and get enough food and rest after the rides. The company will always provide 2 % of the profit to charity, to the organization our board every year decide. Organizations we like is Red Cross, Forut, Amnesty International and Medecins Sans Frontiers
We’d like to introduce you to Norwegian food, that can easily be made on the camp fire or in the kitchen. We make the meals together, which will be healthy and well balanced to the activities on the camp. Before you travel, we’ll email you a request regarding consideration about your diet.
You bring your own clothes and shoes to the tour/camp. On winter tours the snowshoes are included.
What To Bring In The Summer
- Wind and waterproof clothing. Weather can get bad.
- Warm clothing. A layer of dry lingerie (super or wool). It might get below 10 degrees. In rare cases it might even snow. It’s very nice to have an all season hooded down jacket for the evenings, since they can be quite cold.
- Chill clothing. It might get sunny and 25 degrees.
- Mountain shoes, gore-tex are recommended.
- Water bottle. It is usually very easy to find fresh water to drink in the nature.
What To Bring In The Winter
- Warm clothing. A layer of dry wool lingerie. It might get below -10 degrees. There will be snow. Thick warm coat and pants.
- Shoes. Warm for cold winter-weather.
- Gloves. Warm.
- Hat. Warm.
- Drinking bottle.